Campus Resources and Additional Links
- Office of Compliance: promotes compliance with University laws, regulations, and policies including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy, Title IX, public records, and discrimination. An Equal Opportunity Complaint can be filed with the Office of Compliance to address discrimination.
- Title IX Office: investigates issues of sexual harassment, sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, and discrimination on the basis of sex. Reports of these instances can be made directly to the Title IX office.
- Ombuds Office: provides confidential guidance for employees (graduate students, post-docs, faculty, staff) regarding workplace concerns, and can assist in mediating resolution processes.
- Office of Workforce Relations: addresses conflict resolution and grievances for employment issues. If a supervisor has broken a policy specific to the terms of employment, employees can contact the Office of Workforce Relations for assistance. Instances of sexual harassment can also be reported here.
- Dean of Students Office: provides support for students and connects them with appropriate resources on campus. Students can report instances of hate, bias, sexual harassment and other concerns to this office.
- Graduate School Grievances & Appeals: this process can be used by graduate students to address unfair treatment by faculty, staff, or other students.
- TAA Labor Union: labor union representing and protecting graduate students. TAA can provide confidential support to students to discuss options for employment concerns including hostile and intimidating behavior.
- Divisional Disability Representative: receives accommodation requests from employees to assist in responding to disability matters and complying with ADA
- ADA Coordinator: responsible for campus-wide compliance with ADA, appeals can be filed with the ADA Coordinator.
- McBurney Disability Resource Center: works to design accessible environments and provide academic accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Office of Employee Assistance: provides solutions to personal challenges for employees, including life transitions, physical or emotional health issues, and relationship challenges. Offers free counseling and consultation to faculty, staff, graduate student employees, significant others, and family members.
- Mental health resources: University Health Services provides many resources for mental health, including a 24 hour crisis line, free counseling, survivor services, and more.