Department of Plant Pathology
Russell Labs Building (Map)
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
- Chair and Associate Professor and Extension Plant Pathologist: Amanda Gevens – 608-890-3072
- Student Services Coordinator: Todd Courtenay
- Facilities Manager: John Wipperfurth
Whom to Contact with Questions:
- Administrative Questions – Laurie Ballentine
- Student Questions:
Directions to the Department:
An interactive campus map can be viewed at: http://www.map.wisc.edu/.
Madison is located in south central Wisconsin and is accessible via several major highways. Madison is a:
- 1 1/2-hour drive from Milwaukee (via Interstate 94)
- 2 1/2-hour drive from Chicago (via Interstate 90)
- 4 1/2-hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul (via Interstate 94)
- 2-hour drive from Dubuque (via US 151)
Getting to UW-Madison Plant Pathology Department:
- Take I-90 or US 151 to Hwy 12/18.
- Follow Hwy 12/18 exit at Park Street (Exit 261 B).
- Proceed north on Park Street about 5 miles to University Avenue.
- Turn Left (West) on University Ave
- Turn Right (North) on Charter Street
- Turn Left (West) on Observatory Drive, cross Babcock Drive and travel ~0.15 miles
- Turn Left (South) into Lot 36 parking lot (1645 Observatory Drive)
- Walk out the south end of the lot toward the 8 story building (Russell labs)
- Office is in Room 237 Russell (please stop by for parking pass)
Dane County Regional Airport, on Madison’s northeast side, provides regional and national air service to and from Madison. Seventy-five flights daily connect passengers to 22 locations, reaching 600 domestic and 70 international destinations with one-stop service.